Monday, June 18, 2007

HAJIME Ampang




CIKI: i was at this swanky new japanese restaurant on Jalan Damai, Ampang this weekend. Unfortunately i didn't have my camera with me so all i could take were these "bad shape" shots from my nokia... eek! forgive...
Anyways, the way u order in this restaurant is u tell the chef to design a meal for you. He then proceeds to make you the most insanely delicious fusion concoctions your tastebuds dare to imagine..
For example, fugu, spicy tuna puree sushi, Dr's roll(a high cholesterol roll that would send the dr running ! ), soft shell crab temaki with caviar and the infamous ox tail soup with meat so succulent and tender its hanging from the bone.. drool...
This is another place I have to bring CUMI.. and soon !

On top are the (really bad) photos, from my mobile, of some really fantastic japanese...
Address :
Hajime,
No. 64, Jalan Damai,
Off Jalan Tun Razak,
55000 Kuala Lumpur
Food : 7/10
Ambiance :7/10
MSG level : moderate






No comments: