Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Jarrod & Rawlins Damansara Heights

So my friend is eager to try out 'the new lenses' from Singapore.. Gawd... why do i have to be the guinea pig.. and at Jarrod & Rawlins as well... such a public place...

since i am no professional at "angling and catching the light with my face"... my friend behind the lens is like yelling out directions and getting more exasperated by the second, at my lack of skill and co-ordination...

like this...

"Don't look at me!"
" Look away!"
" Look natural!"
" OK, eat your food.. angle your fork that way!"
"Don't laugh !"



"Act natural!"

DSC_0003 DSC_0008 DSC_0009 DSC_0005 DSC_0011
DSC_0016 DSC_0022 DSC_0017


"Don't laugh!!!"

DSC_0037
Aiiyoh.. how to NOT laugh, when you say DON'T LAUGH??!!

I was ready to stick my head in the dustbin, by the end of the night.

The camera person was ready to throw away the lens.

(:P)




Anyway, we love J & R - dining and wine bar deli in a prêt à manger style… Pies, cold cuts, salads, cheeses, exotic sandwiches, grilled mushrooms, caviar-topped shrimp, steaks and a host of sausage varieties are the main items on the menu that attract the discerning hungry.

DSC_0016

This place is good because you can have good wines and good food and not get charged the earth.. ,

We love this place.. oh yes we do!



Food:7/10
Service:6/10
MSG levels:low


No comments: