Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Simple as Pi

Reading Hairyberry's latest blog on his pi(e) baking escapades, just jogged my memory of an amusing collage i saw, once upon a time on
mental floss dot com - " Where knowledge junkies get their fix" .

Well Hairy gets his inspiration from Fatboybakes, and I get my inspiration from Hairy, so I guess you could say that, it's all GOOD.

Here it is!


Recently Updated16


Happy Wednesday! Midweek amusements and two more days to Friday..

should be simple as 3.141592 !


13 comments:

Brother B said...

'Curl up and die' could be a name for a hair salon

Lynette said...

Hahaha! What a great mid-week pickup!

thule a.k.a leo said...

Yup... s**t! Whoops... ship happens! Lol...

Nic (KHKL) said...

woah, i so honoured! *blush*

u are a great inspiration too! :)

the collage makes a good t-shirt print, me thinks. :)

Christy said...

I love this!!! I've read some of them somewhere before...haahaha, but it's still a good one to keep the stress off my mind at the moment!! :)
You're the best:D

UnkaLeong said...

Now I know where em chatuchak T-Shirt designers get their ideas from. Hahahah!

Simon Seow said...

The number's reminds me of 1234 hours 56 seconds on 7th of August 09. lol

Brother B said...

some tarts are not edible

qwazymonkey said...

I'll buy all of em if they were t-shirts! Heck, why not just print the daym montage on a tee!

thenomadGourmand said...

COOL! ;)

CUMI & CIKI said...

brother b:
"wake up and smell the roses" could be a florist! haha

Lynette:
hi sweetie! glad u liked it:)

thule:
yea, ship happens!

Nic:
yes it does. I wanna wear the Christians have the best SECTS one! hahahaha

Christy:
velkam:)

CUMI & CIKI said...

Unka:
oh yar hor? never thought of that. someone in Chatucak must be surfin the web a lot:P

Simon:
LOL, cute:P

Brother B:
"a stitch in time saves 9" - tailor

CUMI & CIKI said...

Qmunkey:
can.. u start 1st la..keep 1 for me:P

TNG:
:D