Friday, December 14, 2007

Coffee and Fast Food we like in San Diego

Around day 3... the junk food craving hit !

Here are some shots of my
fav burger joint ...

In-N-Out...


I love the double double cheese burger... simply because...
1. it's double beef succulence...
2. it oozes cheese..
3. the bread is really soft...

and...

4. I can finish it... because it's small enough !!!! most things in the US of A, i cannot finish, because I have a
chinese, female, stomach... hahaha ... tiny ;)




And then.... some photos of my
fav coffee place....
Bird Rock Coffee Roasters!



The latte here is like extra powerful... equivalent to 2 cups of
Starbucks coffee! I was buzzing for hours after that coffee fix...



Burger : 7/10
Coffee:8/10
Service : fast! (as in fast food)
Price : Cheap!

No comments: