Monday, December 31, 2007

In search of Pavlova...

After Aliyaa I swear we were stuffed...

but perhaps the wine made us heady and a little silly, so the quest for pavlova seemed like a great idea at the time. It really did.

We went to Delicious at Bangsar Village 2, but they were all out.

WHAT??? Out of pavlova... huh... unbelievable...

Then we had a brainwave... onward to Alexis!!! They were bound to have Pavlova!


Photobucket

See??? How to eat summore? How???

" I feel the earth.. move.. under my feet.. i feel the sky tumbling down, tumbling down.. - sung to the tune of that song... "


<span class=

Well, I guess we found a way...

...but it wasn't death by pavlova , rather, death by Nutty Chocolate Meringue! Either way, exquisite way to go, i tell ya.

<span class=
very, very generous with their nuts...


<span class=
and since we were already at Alexis, (though glutted to the gills), might as well have the carrot cake too!

see... you CAN have your CAKE and eat it.. You really can! :P

Totally finished.

Both ME and the cake.



And even though, i felt like my stomach, was on the verge of shattering into a thousand little stomach bits...

I survived.

I always do.

Really.



Cake : 7/10
Taste : tres tres yum
MSG level : nil
Fat factor : 9/10 ! (I feel a 10km run coming on)

No comments: